Version or Delivery Items sign off

AC October 20, 2015

Hi,

We have On demand latest version of jira , and i want to have multiple sign off against version which has multiple issues clubbed inside and tested and need to be sent to prod collectively tagged with this version , I saw group sign off plugin but it is for per issue item , I don't want authorities  to create filter to find all issue which are tagged with this version and then mark bulk sign off , as these are management authority and would like to see the scope of delivery before sign off in one window .

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2015

I don't think there's a way to do this on Cloud.  Versions don't have a "sign off" functionality at all.

If this were plain JIRA, I'd be reaching for add-ons, or, more likely, create an issue type (or even project) that represents a version (version name as summary, fix version field to match the version you're tracking, simple approvals workflow, etc) and have your authorities sign that off - at the very least it's tracked and audited that way.  You could still do that in Cloud, but it will be a quite manual thing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events