Upraise - Performance Review Access/Login

Lisa Centrella April 12, 2019

We began using Upraise for OKR’s recently and are in the midst of rolling out Performance Reviews as part of Upraise as well.  Some users are able to get in via the link in the email that was sent by “HR” but some are not & wondering why.  I have tried to reset their password in JIRA, I have also tried logging in as them (and was able to edit the form…maybe because I am an admin???), I have tried sending the link to the form I was able to edit when I was logged in as them and still nothing.   There are a couple of different scenarios people are providing and would like assistance on how to get these resolved:

Scenario 1:  Access Denied, You do not have the correct permissions to view the pages:  My Profile.  how do I resolve?    I tried a password reset & still didn’t work.

Scenario 2:  Email generated from Upraise when click the link; brings user to form but it doesn’t let them add their responses in the form, its like it’s a read only.  How do I resolve?    I have tried logging in as them and I was able to edit form, I sent them the link I was in & still they weren’t able to.  I have tried to reset their password in JIRA that didn’t work.  How do I get them to edit the performance evaluation form I have set up?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2019

@Lisa Centrella I have created a support ticket on our service desk, on your behalf. Let us continue this discussion there.

Suggest an answer