Unaccounted hours

I have an Account associated with a Project but when I log work against an Issue in the Project the time is not automatically associated with the Account? So when I view the Account the new hours don't show, instead they appear in Unaccounted Hours - surely I don't have to manually associate every Issue with an Account?

1 answer

Hi,

Issues created before the account was connected to the project do not inherit the connection and need to be updated. 
This can be done by using JIRA bulk edit feature.

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/spaces/ACCOUNTS/pages/172163082/Tempo+Accounts+101#TempoAccounts101-Bulkedit 

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Sigrún
Tempo 

Thanks Sigrún. What about new issues? Can they have an account automatically associated with them by default? How do i do that?

When creating a new issue, you will have to have the Account custom field set on the create issue screen. There you can select an account or you can configure a default account on a project level so that account will automatically be selected when creating new issues. 

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/spaces/ACCOUNTS/pages/172163090/Displaying+Account+in+JIRA+issue

Best regards,
Sigrún
Tempo 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

77 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you