Unable to view the data, if click on an Issue Listed in the Issue Navigator?

kumar Koppisetti January 17, 2016

In the issue search box, i can able to view the all issues , but by click on the link its displaying the following error message:

Issue Does Not Exist

The issue you are trying to view does not exist. If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

Kindly please help me.

@Nic Brough [Adaptavist]  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2016

The usual culprit for this is that your index is broken.  Could you try re-indexing?

kumar Koppisetti January 18, 2016

Thanx @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]

i have done re indexing, but comments, work log and some issues were missed. how can i get those.

I have the back up for before last week data like its showing 14.5MB, but yesterday back up size is showing 13 MB , is there any way to restore the back up with out disturbing the current data?

Kindly guide me.

Thank you. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2016

If the indexing is "missing" things, you need to read the log to find out where the errors are happening.  Same goes if the index hasn't fixed the original "issue doesn't exist" problem.  Also, you should be trying to work out what broke your index in the first place!

I'm not sure about the backup - the easy answer is to simply ask "what did you delete from the system?"

Restoring it is not a trivial task, and it will certainly destroy your existing data.  I'd restore it into a temporary dev/test system and compare the systems, starting with a look at the project list.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events