Unable to select version on Issue

Deleted user December 13, 2019

I have versions added in Releases and on other issue types I can select the version in the Fix Versions and Affects Versions fields.

However for one particular project these fields do not display these versions as options and when creating the issue, they show as None.

I have checked the field configurations and they are present (have removed and re-added the fields). The screen scheme is the same as the other projects. I have set the Resolve Issues permission to any logged in user. None of these have made any difference.

Any other suggestions as to how the fix/affects versions can be added on the issue by users like the other projects?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

Do you have these versions configured in the project settings?

Every project has its own releases/versions configuration.

Deleted user December 13, 2019

Ah ok that makes sense. I have added the version to that project and now appears. We have multiple projects in sprints and releases so was thinking I could set the same version across all projects. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events