Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to see worklogs in issues

I am unable to see or modify worklogs on our issues setup with in a Software project?

2 answers

Hi Jack

The first place to look is to see what permissions you have in the project relating to worklog management. If you check you may find that you are not assigned the correct permissions.

Regards

Phill

Thanks Phill

I have checked this out and as administrator I have access to view; edit and delete work logs. My issue is in the actual issue screen there is no work log tab to review

0 votes
Ryan Fish Community Leader Dec 12, 2018

@Jack Campbell

Based on your previous answer to @Phill Fox, there may be a couple of other things to check

also, this thread, may give you a few more options beyond the first two.

Enjoy

Ryan

I tried both those approaches without success. I do get the time tracking field but my issue if one of the team enters time but then wants to correct that time it will not allow them or me to modify or delete it.

Please note using the Jira Cloud edition

Thanks

Jack

Ryan Fish Community Leader Dec 12, 2018

@Jack Campbell

More permission stuff, try this:

Yes tried that but all seems fine but still not working.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,913 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you