Unable to see worklogs in issues

Jack Campbell December 12, 2018

I am unable to see or modify worklogs on our issues setup with in a Software project?

2 answers

0 votes
Ryan Fish
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2018

@Jack Campbell

Based on your previous answer to @Phill Fox, there may be a couple of other things to check

also, this thread, may give you a few more options beyond the first two.

Enjoy

Ryan

I tried both those approaches without success. I do get the time tracking field but my issue if one of the team enters time but then wants to correct that time it will not allow them or me to modify or delete it.

Please note using the Jira Cloud edition

Thanks

Jack

Ryan Fish
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2018

@Jack Campbell

More permission stuff, try this:

Yes tried that but all seems fine but still not working.

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2018

Hi Jack

The first place to look is to see what permissions you have in the project relating to worklog management. If you check you may find that you are not assigned the correct permissions.

Regards

Phill

Thanks Phill

I have checked this out and as administrator I have access to view; edit and delete work logs. My issue is in the actual issue screen there is no work log tab to review

Suggest an answer