Unable to load Zephyr plug-in

Robert Day March 16, 2016

I have been trying, with little success, to load the Zephyr plug-in for JIRA Cloud. The load process is timing out - I am not otherwise getting any error messages. In the two hours since I started, I have managed to briefly get the plug-in to load once, but then after I viewed an Issue, going back to the plug-in failed again. I've checked the obvious reasons and the licence hasn't expired. Is there a known issue that I haven't seen yet? (PS: I'm a humble user, not a tech expert...)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2016

I've seen a couple of other reports of this happening on Cloud.

We can't really help you - we'd need to see logs of the add-on trying to start up and so-on, which we can't get to on Cloud.

But loading a standard add-on in Cloud should work, and it's something Cloud should support - so I would raise this at https://support.atlassian.com - I think the others have done the same and Cloud support people have been able to fix it (although they've not reported back the reasons to me)

0 votes
Robert Day March 16, 2016

Of course, no sooner had I located the on-line help, composed and posted my question than I went back to JIRA and found the add-on working. Poot. Thanks for your response anyway!

Suggest an answer