Unable to install jira software as admin

Erica Austin September 16, 2016

When trying to install JIRA software under Applications, I'm logged in as the user admin who is part of administrator.  (See first screen shot).  When I click on the "Install JIRA Software" link I'm sent a page that says that "admin does not have permission to access this page" (see 2nd screen shot).  

We need all the agile functionality that comes with JIRA software but I'm unable to install JIRA software.  How do get past this so I can install JIRA software.

Thanks!

image2016-9-16 17:8:46.png

image2016-9-16 17:11:24.png

3 answers

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2016

Okay I heavily suggest you open a ticket with Atlassian Support – support.atlassian.com 

It looks like you purchased the application but for some reason it's not available. Since you can't restart or delete files on your service, you should publicize this to Atlassian Support.

0 votes
Erica Austin September 16, 2016

I'm using JIRA Cloud

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2016

Are you in JIRA Cloud or JIRA Server?

Suggest an answer