Steps we followed:
1. Downloaded zephyr importer jar file
2. Entered Url along with username and Api token as password
3. Selected the project from project dropdown along with issue type
4. Also tried mapping the jira fields with excel column. Screenshot attached below for reference.
5. When we selected excel file and clicked on Start import, no action performed or no log created and the test did not get imported.
Please help us on this as soon as possible.
Hi Sneha ,
Can you validate, which Java version are you using ? Zephyr importer jar plugin (Latest is zfj-importer-utility-0.40) is compatible only with Java 1.8 / Jdk 8 version.
If it is other than Java 1.8 , please update the Java 1.8 version and re-try to import excel file with Zephyr importer jar (zfj-importer-utility-0.40) .
Incase follow the document for Zephyr importer : https://www.getzephyr.com/insights/getting-started-zephyr-jira-importer-utility
Still issue doesn't get fix , please reach out to our support team by creating a ticket to https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=zephyr_for_jira_cloud . Team will surely help out .
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event