Unable to find issues

Rajeswari Thangavel July 27, 2016

When i am trying to search for an particular issue i am getting below errors. I am unable to trace the error and i am sure the issue is not deleted.

Also in logs there is no clear info.

[web.action.browser.BrowseVersion] Specified project id to browse, but it is diff to current project.  Most prob a permission violation (or it doesn't exist)

PNG2.PNGPNG1.PNG

Kindly assist.

3 answers

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2016

I would talk to the JIRA admin to see if a security scheme may be in play. Can anyone find it? I'd also re-index just in case.

Rajeswari Thangavel July 28, 2016

Joe, re-index is not helping. I also have admin access to that instance.

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2016

I suggest opening an issue with Atlassian. this is a user forum, not formal support

0 votes
Rajeswari Thangavel July 27, 2016

Stefan, yes i tried quick search also. and i have access to the project and also have permission to view the tickets.

0 votes
Stefan Arnold
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2016

And you are sure that you have permission to see the ticket?

Can you find it another way? Filter? Url?

Am i right that you searched for issue-key in search field?

Suggest an answer