Unable to add video to a task in my project

Hannah Pye December 1, 2017

I have created  a task in my project and need to add a video to it. I am able to upload my video (26.7MB) without issue. Then when i add it to the task it looks like it fully loads and then disappears and a message of appears "We couldn't save your attachment. Reload the issue then try adding it again"

Of course I have tried reloading and closing browsers, logging out and back in - I have also tried a zip folder but don't seem to be getting anywhere. 

Can anyone help?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2017

Hi Hannah,

Seems like the file size exceed file size limit or disk space is full.

If you are a Jira Administrator of your instance, you can check this piece of documentation to check and eventually change the attachments max size: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/configuring-file-attachments-861253987.html

Hope this helps!

HI Micky, 

Seems to have done the trick! 

Thank you :) 

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2017

Glad to hear it solved it :)

Feel free to mark the question as answered so that people in the same situation will also benefit from this thread.

Have a great day!

I think i have done that :)

1 vote
Deleted user August 6, 2018

I'm having this same problem. However, my image is only 1.3 MB and the file limit listed in the administrator settings says it's 10 MB. Any idea why that might be?

Yebin Hwang August 17, 2018

I have the same problem with 15MB size file. Please advice.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events