Trying to create a report from several projects with similar versions using a gadget..

Danny Powell August 24, 2017

We have several projects that all use similar version numbers. I am trying to create a dashboard that will identify the number of open issues by assignee and version. I have a filter with the necessary info, but when I tried using a 2dimensional gadget, the Fix Version keeps repeating for every project.  I have also tried Pie Chart and Issue Statistic gadgets, but they have same limitation, The Fix Version keeps repeating for each project with that version. Any ideas how I can this data (Assignee and Fix Versions from all projects) on my dashboard?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2017

The problem you have is that versions are different by project.  Even if they have the same name, each one is a project/version pair with a different unique id in the database.

The only work-around I've seen is a listener that can populate a select list which contains all versions.  IT's not that easy to code either.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events