• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trying to create a dashboard to show all tickets assigned to all users on a single gadget

I would like to create a single dashboard so me IT team can open up a public dashboard and see all tickets assigned to each user kind of a little competitive push. Is there a way to see a global view like this.

Thanks as always

3 answers

If I do not misunderstand you, you can share a Dashboard for any project or project role.

Dashboards contain Gadgets and mostly Gadgets are based on Filters (please be aware that filter data should be accessible to users that can view the dashboard.

On your shared dashboard, you can use a Two-dimensional filter to see your filter data based on 2 fields (one could be assigned person and another the Issue Type field)

HTH

1 vote

Hi @Nickolas Dinnan ,

Like this one?

TIM截图20200724095226.png

yessir, just like that one. 

how were you able to create this?

Thanks again

@Ollie Guan_携程  i am also looking for the same solution, Could you please give me a pointer on how you did it.

go to add dashboard / new dashboard - add a gadget - two dimensional filter

thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Announcing the waitlist for Jira Work Management

Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...

874 views 14 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you