Trying to Load and Edit gadgets and I am getting an error message

Thomas Fritzen December 12, 2016

I get this error message when I try and add a Gadget,  I also cannot edit a gadget.  

ifr?container=atlassian&mid=11506&country=US&lang=en&view=default&view-params={"writable"%3A"true"}…:240 Uncaught TypeError: AJS.gadget.fields.projectOrFilterPicker is not a function(…)descriptor @ ifr?container=atlassian&mid=11506&country=US&lang=en&view=default&view-params={"writable"%3A"true"}…:240descriptor @ batch.js?locale=en-US:655getDescriptorData @ batch.js?locale=en-US:622build @ batch.js?locale=en-US:622(anonymous function) @ batch.js?locale=en-US:655AJS.Gadget @ batch.js?locale=en-US:658(anonymous function) @ ifr?container=atlassian&mid=11506&country=US&lang=en&view=default&view-params={"writable"%3A"true"}…:221

Error message when I try and edit. 

ifr?container=atlassian&mid=11204&country=US&lang=en&view=default&view-params={"writable"%3A"true"}…:240 Uncaught TypeError: AJS.gadget.fields.projectOrFilterPicker is not a function(…)descriptor @ ifr?container=atlassian&mid=11204&country=US&lang=en&view=default&view-params={"writable"%3A"true"}…:240descriptor @ batch.js?locale=en-US:655getDescriptorData @ batch.js?locale=en-US:622build @ batch.js?locale=en-US:622(anonymous function) @ batch.js?locale=en-US:655(anonymous function) @ batch.js?locale=en-US:655dispatch @ batch.js?locale=en-US:120h @ batch.js?locale=en-US:112

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2016

Which gadget is it?

Thomas Fritzen December 12, 2016

Recently Created Chart.  It was working last week with no issues.  

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2016

Ok, so the next question is "what's changed"?

Suggest an answer