Transition issue for tickets in another project.

Steven Garbarino March 28, 2017

Trying to close a ticket in the service desk, and have it close a linked issue in a project. I have it as a global rule and the following configurations, not sure what I'm doing wrong: 

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 10.14.02 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 10.22.09 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
andreas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2017

Hi Steven,

What message do you see in the audit log when this rule executes?  Can you check if in your 'Related issues' condition you have the "Only include issues that have changed since the last time this rule executed" flag checked? You may need to uncheck this.  We'll make this more obvious soon (https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/browse/AUT-234).

Cheers,
   Andreas 

Steven Garbarino March 29, 2017

Hey Andreas,

It's not even picking up the field change event on Service Desk. It's picking it up on a different Service Desk we have, but is (correctly) not executing because it doesn't match the JQL condition. 

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 8.37.06 AM.png 

I tried unchecking the box, still doesn't work for our Desk project.

Thanks,
Steven 

andreas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2017

Hey Steven,

I think we need to move this to our private support offering, so I can get some details of the issue in question here from the DESK project.

Can you raise a case at https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1 please and include:

• A screenshot of an issue that should have triggered the rule
  • A screenshot of the 'history' tab on that issue showing the resolution change

Cheers,

Andreas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events