To Optimize the Taskworkflow in JIRa

Navya_Shetty January 5, 2017
Hi Team,
 Please find the below requirement,
-If the first subtask changed status from open to in Progress the relevant Story/ Task changes the status to In Progress (similar: Task/ Story to EPIC)
 -If all subtasks changed status to done the relevant Story/ Task changes the status to Review (similar: Task/ Story to EPIC)
could you please give the solution above requirement. we already have jira workflow toolbox plugin installed, i tried the postfunctions which is already available but it doesnot work. could please help me in implemeting those changes.
i got a solution where these requirement can be implemented using MISC workflow plugin, but our SR rejected the plugin, so i cannot use that plugin to implement.  
Please give the solution for above requirment.
Thanks!!!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2017

>i tried the postfunctions which is already available but it doesnot work

You could try to fix that.   We can't help you though, as "it does not work" tells us nothing.

The other option is, as usual, the Script Runner add-on, which has canned scripts that can do some of it, and lets you write the rest yourself.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events