TimeSheet Report shows Wrong Data

Sudharsan.G February 24, 2016

When I pull the Timesheet Report for a user it shows me wrong data for Wk. of 15th Feb. 2016. It shows as 1 hr wherein he has logged 24.5 hrs.

Could you please look into this issue and update on the details.

Regards,

Sudharsan.G

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Zverev,

The Problem is user has logged his work against 3 projects in different issue type for a week. Now when we (Project Admin) try to pull the report  it show user has logged only 1 hr for 1 project. But it is not showing for other two projects.

But if the user(who has logged the work) or JIRA Administrator ( me ) able to see the correct report. Looks very strange. 

Regards,

Sudharsan.G

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2016

Hm, you know there is 24 hours into 1 day. 24.5 - 24 = 0.5.

Hi Zverev,

The Problem is user has logged his work against 3 projects in different issue type for a week. Now when we (Project Admin) try to pull the report  it show user has logged only 1 hr for 1 project. But it is not showing for other two projects.

But if the user(who has logged the work) or JIRA Administrator ( me ) able to see the correct report. Looks very strange. 

Regards,

Sudharsan.G

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2016

I see. Which namely report do you use?

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2016

Since you use Tempo plugin you can do two type of worklogs:

• standart one
  • and for TimeSheet one

Are you sure that all three record are for Time Sheet lorklogs?

Yes its Logged against time Sheet.

Suggest an answer