[Time to SLA] What is the recommended way to setup Time to SLA for different SLA?

Hi,

I have 2 issue type:

• Incident
  • Problem

Both issue type are having different SLA. Incident is having a shorter SLA (in hours), and Problem is having a longer SLA (in days).

My current setting is, I am using 2 different workflow (duplicated workflow, 1 for Incident and 1 for Problem). And I setup the SLA to the workflow. But with this method, when I need to change an incident to a problem, I cannot easily do it (by simply edit on it); instead, I need to use the "Move" feature in JIRA to change the issue type.

For this scenario, any recommended way to setup Time to SLA? Please advise.

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi May, 

I have a lot of issues types to, and I work with three workflows.

There is no much to do. Could you use only one workflow? If you can, it's very easy solve the problem. If you need to use a different workflow/status, you need use the move. 

Did you use to much the move?

Best Regards,

Lameck.

@May Lee Swee Mei, did it help you?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published 9 hours ago in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

30 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot