This is directed at atlassian support

Sherri Netherby-Cox April 19, 2016

What does it take to file a ticket - seriously.  I am really frustrated with trying to file a tech support ticket.  I am not listed as a technical contact as I should be on the company's core software account yet i am shown on the Bitbucket account - I have tried to get this addressed before - I have a JIRA issue I need dealt with and I cant file a ticket......like at all.

Please fix this maddening process for us ......really

I have an issue the community hasn't chimed in on - (yes I did ask in answers) it doesn't mean the issue has evaporated.

Thanks

5 answers

4 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2016

Hi Sherry,

Sorry to hear about the experience. Let me try and help you here. 

To request support, visit https://support.atlassian.com

You will need an Atlassian ID. If you do not have one, you should be able to create one on the Login screen.

To request a new feature, visit https://jira.atlassian.com

The same Atlassian ID should be able to get you in. For more info refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/get-help-and-support-744721659.html

0 votes
Sherri Netherby-Cox April 26, 2016

And still no comment that I can actually USE from someone from Atlassian.....Sigh

0 votes
Sherri Netherby-Cox April 25, 2016

While I am at it I am going to add some more info to this post.

Additional Issues w/Atlassian 

I need a workflow approval tool - there is one, but, its just not available for Cloud.  I simply am unable to fathom why Atlassian hasn't just once and for all FIXED the implementation of add-on perms such that I am not penalized every time I turn around because I use Cloud versions of the software.  This is completely and utterly stupid - I don't care how its solved, just that it gets solved - charge me a few more dollars to fund this effort  - really.  I don't want to manage servers full of Atlassian apps and I don;t have a headcount to do that in my org.   Yet unless I do so - I get to limp along with substandard options for add-ons.  This is shameful because this problem has been going on for years.

For heaven's sake - please get Bitbucket into Crowd.  Bitbucket doesn't have the option for my people to sign themselves up (cloud again) and as such sometimes we end up with an account for JIRA/Confluence and then a different one for Bitbucket depending on who did the setup for the Dev.  This is also embarrassing and has been a problem for a very long time.

Converting from SVN to GIT has been a nightmare for us - just completely AWFUL - guess what - we get bitten yet again because we use the Cloud version of Bitbucket.- you just have NO options for helping Cloud users and you wont support SVN.  If we weren't so far in on the migration to Atlassian's tools, I would have started looking for alternative ALM suites.   You guys are just lucky I found it too late.  But if we cant get converted properly all bets are off.

The tools are all ALMOST there and have the potential to be really great if certain things get taken care of but as of now if you asked me I wouldnt recommend these apps to anybody.

0 votes
Sherri Netherby-Cox April 25, 2016

No i was not

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2016

Hi Sherry. Following up on this. Were you able to create a support ticket with Atlassian?

Suggest an answer