This is a minor release and does not include any fixes or features

Mike P June 23, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: JIRA Software 7.1.x release notes

"This is a minor release and does not include any fixes or features."

So what was released?  I assume not bugs?

2 answers

0 votes
motherg July 12, 2016

Hmmm, I'm not sure about that. the 7.1.9 release says there were no features, except now when renaming a sprint in JIRA Agile it is done in a modal window where you can add a sprint goal. That's new...

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2016

That is a change in JIRA Software 7.1.9, not in JIRA Core 7.1.9.

motherg July 14, 2016

Ah, I've clicked on the wrong doc I guess but it wasn't mentioned there either from what I could see.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2016

I guess 7.1.8 had changes only in JIRA core and didn't have any in the JIRA software specific functionality. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracore/jira-core-7-1-x-release-notes-802161668.html#JIRACore7.1.xreleasenotes-v7.1.8v7.1.8-20June2016 for changes in JIRA core.

You will find similar JIRA Core release notes for 7.1.7 and other versions which says the JIRA Software release is a minor release and does not include any fixes or features.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events