There is no board which contain this Jira!!

sajeev June 27, 2016
  1. I'm using Agile board. I removed the one JIRA from a sprint. Dont know where it gone and missing from the board. How to get it back in Agile board?

Jira issue.PNG

2. And aslo, while seeing a Jira, any option to map it to the upcoming sprints. I was doing this in the classic board.  But now changed to Agile board and that good option, I could not find here.

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2016

Check your boards' filters. It must include the ticket you are viewing. If not, change the filter criteria to include it.

You can then go to the board's backlog and drag the stories into the appropriate future sprint.

sajeev June 28, 2016

Thanks Jobin, I am getting the following screen.

image2016-6-28 16:11:45.png

Should I remove these two filters.?
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2016

Not talking about the quick filters. They are used only if you apply them on the board. Check the "Filter" tab.

Suggest an answer