The "Flagged = Impediment" doesn't work correctly on a board

Joe Hill March 14, 2016

Hi,

I am having some problems with our JIRA board. When using the "Flagged = Impediment" search it is coming up with no results, even though there are 4 issues that are. Even if I change an issue to flagged it doesn't come up in the search / quick filter. There are a few projects and when I try this with their JIRA boards it works fine. These boards we imported from another JIRA account.

Any idea on how to solve this issue? Any setting that have been missed that might get this to work?

Thanks,

Joe

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joe Hill April 7, 2016

It was strange, it just started working one day.

The filter didn't change and then it started picking up flagged issues. So i unflagged and reflagged the same issues and they got picked up by the filter.

1 vote
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2016

Try the criteria "Flagged in NOT EMPTY" as sometimes the search only looks at if a flag is set rather than the value of the flag.

If this works it is then a case of checking the version between the two systems in case that is why you are experiencing different behaviour.

Joe Hill March 14, 2016

Thanks for the reply, but that didn't work either sad

This filter did work on the old account, but could be something has happened in the transfer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events