I am having some problems with our JIRA board. When using the "Flagged = Impediment" search it is coming up with no results, even though there are 4 issues that are. Even if I change an issue to flagged it doesn't come up in the search / quick filter. There are a few projects and when I try this with their JIRA boards it works fine. These boards we imported from another JIRA account.
Any idea on how to solve this issue? Any setting that have been missed that might get this to work?
Try the criteria "Flagged in NOT EMPTY" as sometimes the search only looks at if a flag is set rather than the value of the flag.
If this works it is then a case of checking the version between the two systems in case that is why you are experiencing different behaviour.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs