The license will expire in a few days. How can I temporarilly renew it?

Javier Gimenez March 28, 2016

The license will expire in a few days. How can I temporarily renew it? Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Javier Gimenez March 29, 2016

Ok cool, thank you. But how can I get a Quote/Invoice summary of all JIRA products that we have?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2016

Log into your my.Atlassian account and look at the list of licences and invoices, the options are there in the menu on the top bar.

Javier Gimenez March 29, 2016

There are only two options, "New Evaluation License " and " New SourceTree License"

I need it as a document to be able to download

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2016

No, there are options across the top of the site for Licences, Orders, Downloads and so-on, and on the page you are on is the Licence page, which lists all your existing licences.  (See orders for the invoices)

If you don't have any, then you're not using the account that bought the licences (or created the evaluation licences).

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2016

What do you mean by Temporarily here? Your Atlassian Licenses are maintained here (https://my.atlassian.com/product).

Suggest an answer