The 'complete sprint' is a link at top right between '0 days remaining' and 'Board' drop-down. I could not find a 'spring cleanup'

Andrew Reeves-Hall February 26, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Wrapping up your work

The 'complete sprint' is a link at top right between '0 days remaining' and 'Board' drop-down. I could not find a 'spring cleanup'

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Geoff Wilson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2016

Can you please clarify what you are looking for and/or what problem you are trying to solve?  I'm am assuming by "spring cleanup" you mean "sprint cleanup" however with JIRA Software I'm not familiar with that concept. 

You mentioned "wrapping up your work" which I can only interpret as you wish to complete aka end the current sprint, generate Reports based on your completed sprint, clean out the Active Sprints page, and start the next planned sprint all of which is discussed here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/working-with-sprints/ending-a-sprint

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events