The agile drop down menu is missing, also I don't see a "plan mode" or "work mode"

Adam Shai March 29, 2016

I am using JIRA Server v7.1.0

I want to plan my tasks but I can't move to "plan mode" or "work mode"

My title line does not have an "Agile" drop down menu. Do these modes exist in the JIRA server version?

Jira title line.png

5 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2016

No, you're on JIRA 7, so "Agile" is dead, it's now the "JIRA Software" application (it takes your old Agile add-on data and converts it, so you won't lose anything on upgrade).

Look again at your menu - it has "Boards" on it.  Those are the Scrum and Kanban boards you used to get from Agile.

0 votes
sourav banerjee January 15, 2019

Friends,

I am also not able to see Tests Module please help me how to get it. 

Thanks

Sourav

0 votes
Adam Shai March 29, 2016

I think I use JIRA Software, see the images below. At the moment I use evaluation license. Could that be the reason?

2016-03-30 00_01_19-Atlassian JIRA and JIRA Plugins.png2016-03-29 23_58_49-Agile Plugin - Copy.png2016-03-30 00_02_58-Help menu.png

0 votes
Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2016

For sure you don't have JIRA Agile or you use AGILE without licencse.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2016

You must be using JIRA Core and "Agile" is now part of "JIRA Software".

http://blogs.atlassian.com/2015/10/introducing-jira-software/

Suggest an answer