The Two-Dimensional Filter Statistics Gadget option does not appear

Matheus Camargo March 3, 2017

I need to put the two-dimensional filter statistics gadget but this option does not appear so I can select it in JIRA 6.4

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Niclas Sandstroem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2017
Matheus Camargo March 6, 2017

I tried to use the above items but I still could not make it appear. Is there an archived and a folder to manually add?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2017

There's no such concept as "folders" or "archived".

You are looking for a JIRA Gadget.  If it is missing from your system, then it has been disabled or removed by an administrator.  This particular one is a system provided one, so it's actually quite hard to remove it. 

I am assuming here that you can use other gadgets though?  What does your list of gadgets look like when you click "add"?

print2.jpgprint4.jpgprint3.jpgprint5.jpgprint1.jpg

All other gadgets are working, except this one in particular.

I am the only administrator of the system, I was the one who made the installation and I only monitor the tool, I do not remember having deleted the two-dimensional filter, it is strange that it is not appearing, because in another JIRA system that also administers it appears normally .

If I add to Gadgets url Https: //my_URL/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.jira.gadgets: two-dimensional-stats-gadget / gadgets / two-dimensional-stats-gadget.xml, it appears and works, but the rest It disappears and it only stays.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2017

Trying to add a gadget that is missing isn't really going to don anything here.

The only way to remove the gadget from that list is to deliberately turn it off.

Matheus Camargo March 7, 2017

It worked, I put and removed it a few times and it appeared, somebody knows the reason of the

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2017

Also check that your admins have not disabled the (system) add-on that provides it.

I am logged in with the same admin user of the system, the main user

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2017

Then you should be able to check that an admin has turned it off.  Try Admin -> manage add-ons -> all add-ons.  It's a long list, but you can look for "dashboard" or "gadgets"

If it is enabled, you're going to need to show us what you're doing and what you get when you try to add it.

Matheus Camargo March 7, 2017

It worked, I put and removed it a few times and it appeared, someone knows the reason for it happening

Suggest an answer