Teststeps are gone in a test case after an error message

Economatica May 3, 2016

Hi,

Two coworkers were editing the same testcase when one of them received an error message by pressing the Update button. When he reloaded the page the teststeps were gone. The same happened to the other person editing the testcase. Since then all teststeps in this specific testcase are gone.

I looked into the logs and there was no record of this error neither any clue of the issue.

Looking in the test details history I can see that all steps are marked as deleted by one of the users. What happened and how can I retrieve these steps?

2 answers

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2016

Hi @Felipe Costa,

Our latest patch has been released which address the issue you are facing. Please upgrade to 3.2.1.If the issue still persists please feel free to submit a case with us at support.getzephyr.com.

Best Regards,

Zephyr Support.

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2016

Hi Felipe,
Could you please submit a case with us at support.getzephyr.com so that we can troubleshoot this issue.

Best Regards,
Zephyr Support

Suggest an answer