Tempo and Time Tracking Fields

Ian O'Rourke October 21, 2015

I was intending to use the Time Tracking fields on JIRA issues - named Original Estimate and Remaining Estimate. We are having trouble putting them on the Issues - everything seems set right but they just don't appear.

We have recently starting using Tempo - so I'm not sure if the two are related. How does Tempo interact with the traditional Time Tracking fields in JIRA or do I need to do it in a different way now within Tempo?

I was assuming I could just add the Time Tracking fields and then Tempo would debit my time from Remaining Estimate?

1 answer

1 vote
Jeff Louwerse
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2015

When configuring a screen you should see

1. log work..
  2. Time Tracking

the TIME TRACKING field puts puts the original estimate and remaining estimate on your screen.  Tempo really has no other setup, at least we don't use anything addition, and it all works fine.  If the Time Tracking fields are not showing up even though they are configured on the screen is to use the "where's my field?" helper.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events