[Team Calendar] How to DELETE events?

Lucas Molenaar December 1, 2015

I am playing around with the Team Calendar addon and like to know how to remove specific events? Feel a bit silly that I need to ask the community how to do this :/

Mainly:

1. JIRA Project Releases
  2. JIRA Agile Sprints

Editing events does NOT contain a delete button

5 answers

3 votes
Lydia Davis April 7, 2017

You can delete JIRA Project Releases.  Go to the Calendars menu in Confluence.  Find the specific calendar in question.  Find the JIRA Project Release you want to delete.  Hover over the event.  Click the ... buttom.  Select Remove...  There is a confirmation dialog after that.  Click Delete Event.  I'm using Confluence 6.0.3.

Haobo November 8, 2023

This helps me resolve the issue

Kelly Eldred August 14, 2019

Worked great. Thanks for the info

1 vote
Lucas Molenaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2015

basically how you populate is by adding an EVENT of a specific type (Travel, Birthday, JIRA sprints, JIRA releases) but the problem is hat I cannot find a way to REMOVE events of the last two types!

e.g. a travel event can be deleted by clicking it

4PEQL6d.png

But the JIRA Sprints/releases events do not contain a delete button anywhere, not on edit, no on hover, not on click.. Find it hard to believe they cannot be deleted smile

0 votes
Greg Polumbo December 21, 2015

I am having the same problem as @Lucas Molenaar.  I have added a "JIRA Project Releases" event type to a calendar, but now I want to remove that entire event type from the calendar.  The only way I can see how to do this now is to delete the entire calendar and recreate it.  It's very strange that this functionality isn't present.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2015

This add-on get information/events based on your JIRA Project version dates/due dates/sprint/release dates. I have not used it extensively, but that's based on my experience so far. Maybe there is a configuration somewhere to display certain events only (but I am thinking it's all or nothing). 

Suggest an answer