Tabs for a FAQ page

Mohammad Mustafa Sajjad March 14, 2017

Hi,

I am trying to incorporate tabs for a FAQ page for my company's online platform. I previously used "Macro Toolbox for cloud" but since it has a high monthly price associated to it, we are no longer using it. Spectrum Macros, which are a great tool only works for server and not for cloud. Does anyone have a suggestion or a procedure that I could follow to create organised panels for FAQ articles within a page? 

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2017

Hi Mohammad Mustafa Sajjad, I searched for the toolbox and saw it's functionalities. Expand and collapse does exist on confluence today, but tabs do not have a macro. Unfortunately, the only way to have it is through an add-on. There are some options for free but only on server.

You can try to open a feature request here.

Hope it helps.

Mohammad Mustafa Sajjad March 15, 2017

Hey Cassiano,

thanks for your answer. In your experience, do you think there is an alternative that I could use which may not necessarily be tabs but some other organising add-on for cloud? I am not looking directly for tabs, but something that can give me a similar look.

cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2017

Hi Mohammad, well I have already seen a few FAQ, and I would suggest you to use "expand/collapse", tabs would help to organize it but since the only options, for now, are paid...

Sorry, I can't be of more help, but fell free to ask anything.

Mohammad Mustafa Sajjad March 15, 2017

Alright that makes sense. Thanks a lot Cassiano! Really appreciate it.

Suggest an answer