Subversion tab missing in JIRA 7.0.10 plugin 3.0.1

Leos Junek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2016

I am running JIRA Core 7.0.10 with JIRA Subversion plugin 3.0.1. There is no Subversion tab in issue details, though there are index files in JIRA_HOME/caches/indexes/plugins/atlassian-subversion-revisions and no error in catalina.out file.

I have tried either stop JIRA with cleaning the folder above, either looking for permissions in permission schemes, as mentioned in question 'Subversion' tab not shown for Agile project issues . No View Development Tools neither View Issue Source Tab is present in permission scheme. 

Do anyone know any workaround to overcome it?

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2016

The Subversion add-on is classed as an add-on for JIRA Software now, and hence won't appear in Core alone.

Leos Junek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2016

Thanks, Nic. Could you tell me, please, where can I see the classification you mentioned? I cannot see any label in Atlassian Marketplace site at page https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion/server/overview Only classification I can see is JIRA Server and JIRA Cloud

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2016

It's not stated on the site like that, it's just the licecing inside the addon that says "I'm for software"

0 votes
valeria cruz March 30, 2016

I have the same problem in JIRA SOFTWARE. Now i can`t re-install the plugin in my JIRA.

Leos Junek
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 30, 2016

Hi Valeria, the Subversion tab is shown in my testing JIRA Software 7.0.5. So there should be a problem with version JIRA Software/JIRA Core 7.0.10. Is this the version of your instance?

valeria cruz March 30, 2016

no, my version is 7.1.1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events