Subversion tab missing in JIRA 7.0.10 plugin 3.0.1

I am running JIRA Core 7.0.10 with JIRA Subversion plugin 3.0.1. There is no Subversion tab in issue details, though there are index files in JIRA_HOME/caches/indexes/plugins/atlassian-subversion-revisions and no error in catalina.out file.

I have tried either stop JIRA with cleaning the folder above, either looking for permissions in permission schemes, as mentioned in question 'Subversion' tab not shown for Agile project issues . No View Development Tools neither View Issue Source Tab is present in permission scheme. 

Do anyone know any workaround to overcome it?

2 answers

1 vote

The Subversion add-on is classed as an add-on for JIRA Software now, and hence won't appear in Core alone.

Thanks, Nic. Could you tell me, please, where can I see the classification you mentioned? I cannot see any label in Atlassian Marketplace site at page https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion/server/overview Only classification I can see is JIRA Server and JIRA Cloud

It's not stated on the site like that, it's just the licecing inside the addon that says "I'm for software"

I have the same problem in JIRA SOFTWARE. Now i can`t re-install the plugin in my JIRA.

Hi Valeria, the Subversion tab is shown in my testing JIRA Software 7.0.5. So there should be a problem with version JIRA Software/JIRA Core 7.0.10. Is this the version of your instance?

no, my version is 7.1.1

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published 5 hours ago in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

26 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot