Subtasks are listed on board once created under Story where it should not be seen on board

prashantgera January 5, 2021

Subtasks are listed on board once created under Story where it should not be seen on the board. I have compared two projects and unable to find the difference in settings. In one projects it works fine whereas, in other project, subtasks are listed on board 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

If it's a classic project 

Go to board settings 

Swimlanes --> select stories 

yes, that helps. thank you . It brings another question: If I am moving all the subtasks & related Story to "In progress" . Story stays under To Do column and provides additional information like :

5thjan.pngwhereas in another project it directly shows  Story in "In progress" column without additional information

KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

You are cloud customer right ,

Check with automation for jira plugin , some default rules there to help you . 

Or 

You can check from the other project 

Project settings --> automation --> rules 

Yes, I am a cloud customer. I have checked it in two projects where settings are similar. There are no rules set for any of the projects but in one project it gives me additional (as image shared above) information and in another it doesn't

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events