Structure Plug in and Gantt chart

Swati Jain March 12, 2018

Hello,

I wanted to understand if the Gantt chart ad on works only if STRUCTURE plug in is purchased. Also what are the specific features of structure especially from a PMO perspective. How can it add value to the existing JIRA?

1 answer

1 vote
Egor Tasa [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2018

Dear Swati,

Structure.Gantt app, that I assume you are referring to, works only together with Structure, because it is heavily dependent on the Structure's visualization of the links hierarchy.

Structure app itself has multiple uses benefiting project management tasks, starting with an ability to view the project's hierarchy as a tree from initiative/feature down to epics, stories, tasks and sub-tasks.

You can change the perspective you are looking at the hierarchy from: group stories under their respective assignees, product components, sprints or fix versions - you can have a completely unique custom tailored classifications based on multiple issue attributes. 

Not only display, you can manipulate your project in a visual style: change issue's assignee, labels, custom fields, etc. using drag and drop.  Change issue links by moving the issue around. Re-rank issues by changing their order in the structure.

You can set up calculated columns to display alerts or various assessments, including aggregated from the lower level issues.

Sorry, it's just too long a list to publish everything here. If you wish, me or one of my colleagues can organize a demo for you, just contact us at support@almworks.com.

Regards,
Egor Tasa

ALM Works Support

Suggest an answer