I have found that I am getting all kinds of random errors in JIRA.
All of these errors fix themselves within 1 -2 hours if you don't do anything. I have found that the quick fix is to do a background index or do some database integrity check.
I have sent logs to Atlassian and have opened may cases but Atlassian says that there is no issue with the queries or the database from what they can tell. They suggest I look at the proxy settings. Which seem to be fine.
I have removed and added back plugins as well, but with no fix. I am running on version 6.3.8. I can't upgrade right now.
The only way to have a normal business day is to run a background index every 2 hours. I find that by doing this, I get no reported errors.
Plugins in use are:
We don't have anything directly manipulating the database as far as I know. I have asked our DBA to responds as well.
Yup, if there's nothing in the logs, then it's unlikely to be code. If your indexing is drifting off, then there's going to be a strong suspect in "something else changing the database". I'd be tempted to get your DBA to change the password on the database alongside the same change in JIRA, so that you know there's nothing else doing it. If anybody screams that it breaks something, great, discipline them for breaking your JIRA ;-)
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG