Story Map visual onto Conflunce page?

JosephF February 3, 2017

I'd like to grab a visual of the current story map for my Confluence page.  Any editing can be done via JIRA but at least a static current view of the Story Map would be very helpful in the Confluence page.

Any ideas?

1 answer

1 vote
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2017

Hi Joseph,

We have two stories on the backlog at present: 

• export to image (which you could embed on a Confluence page, yet would not auto-update), and
  • export to Excel spreadsheet

I've added a Confluence macro for the story map to the backlog and made a note to follow up here when it is available.

Thanks Joe, have a great day,
Nick 

Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2018

Quick update here: the image export is currently available and has been for some time. There is no progress on the Confluence work as we are awaiting Atlassian's implementation of Atalssian Connect - Cross-product Apps (AC-2001).

If you are interested in the Confluence macro I encourage you to vote and comment on AC-2001 to show your support.

Regards,
Nick Muldoon
Product Manager, Easy Agile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events