Stories not moving to Done on board

Arijit Banerjee January 13, 2016

I have a Board which follows Agile Simplified workflow.In that the columns are mapped properly with Status.I cannot see the Stories in Done Column even after the Story Status is Done.Neither it lets me Drag it.It has a subtask associated to it which is already in Done column but not sure why the story is not moving.Can you please tell me why?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2016

What type of board is it, what is the board filter, and what are the column-status mappings?

Arijit Banerjee January 17, 2016

Its a Scrum Board using Agile Simplified Workflow with Columns-Status mapping of To-Do, In-Progress and Done.

Filter used is just on Project a Single Project Name.

The Story has an Epic Link which is in To-Do Status but its not a part of the present Sprint. Is it some where responsible?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2016

The Epic link doesn't matter (although the Epic won't appear because a Scrum board only shows things in the current sprint).

Could you check:

• the exact board filter (is it really just "project = X order by rank asc"?)
  • the resolution and status of one of the issues that has gone to "done" and vanished?
  • the sprint field for the issue that has goine into "done"
  • that your board has no quick-filters that might be hiding it, or swimlanes that might be moving it to somewhere you can't get to it
Arijit Banerjee January 18, 2016

The Board Filter is just project = "XXX" ORDER BY Rank ASC

I have attached the screenshot of how my Status and Columns are mapped.

The Story has been moved to Done at issue Level but at board level its is still showing under Do-To and cannot be moved.

There are no Quick Filters Configured.

The Swimlane are based on Story

Capture.PNG

Arijit Banerjee January 18, 2016

Can please I have an update on this if any?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2016

I was sure I responded to this yesterday.

Could we:

1) Try reindexing project XXX

2) If that does not fix it, a screenshot of the top of the issue screen (the header and system field area)

Suggest an answer