Statuses Time Sum Custom Field

Donald D February 29, 2016

Is it possible to change the output format of this field from xx h, yy m (Ex: 50 h, 10 m) to something more Excel friendly like DD HH:MM:SS? (ex: 2 02:10:00) Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2016

Hello,
Yes, I will add the option in the next release

Camille Lecerf August 17, 2017

Hi @Andrey Markelov,

Is this option available now please ?

Thank you

0 votes
Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2016

Hello,

You can change the formats from System > Look and Feel section > Date Time Formats.

Donald D February 29, 2016

It looks like you can change date and time formats in the Look and Feel section, but not the format of sums of time  (days,hours, minutes) which is the output of the Time Sum Custom Field.

Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 29, 2016

how did you create the Time Sum custom field? did you write a script? did you use a plugin?

Donald D March 1, 2016

I am using the Datacollector plugin. Sorry for the delay in response. I had to wait 24 hours to respond. (Unfortunate constraint that really should be removed).

Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 1, 2016

Hi,

I'm not so sure about how to get it done but there is a solution here that may help you:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/35701

Also there is another plugin (Kepler Custom Fields Plugin) that might help you:

https://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/KCF/SIL+Script+Custom+Field

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events