Status not displaying on Sprint Report

robyn backhouse January 11, 2017

So - 2 days ago, and for as long as I can remember, the story status has shown in a column on the Sprint Report, and also on the Active Sprint board for a story with subtasks. 

And now it's gone..

I can't find anywhere to turn it on/off, and nobody seems to know why it no longer displays.

Anyone experienced this, or have any idea how I might get it back?

This is how it now looks - when it used to show the status in that column:

jira.jpg

Eternal gratitude for anyone who might know.

4 answers

1 vote
Katarina January 13, 2017

Status now appears on sprint report and task board. There must have been a release today to fix it smile

0 votes
Perry van Akkeren January 12, 2017

Same here.
Status is missed a LOT. Only by showing the details of every story in our sprint during our daily, we can see the actual status. We used to have an immediate status-overview of all stories in our active sprint.

0 votes
Katarina January 11, 2017

I am having the exact same problem and also the statuses have now disappeared from the PBIs on the Board as well. We use subtasks which are a subset of PBIs. The status from our workflow used to appear against the PBI heading on the Board and now it just displays the PBI number, number of sub tasks and then the title of the PBI. This has rendered the task board unusable. I had thought I could then use the sprint report but saw that the Status title was there but all the statuses are missing just like the screenshot in the post above.

This is a big issue for us so would like advice as to why the functionality was removed and how we can work around in the future

0 votes
Steven Newton January 11, 2017

Having exactly the same issue

I spend half of my working day in the report please can someone help 

Suggest an answer