Split sprint velocity by project

Valerie Liarikos June 21, 2016

I am wondering if anyone has a way to split the sprint velocity by Project. Our sprints have multiple projects in them and I want to know the velocity on a per project level. 

Thanks! 

1 answer

0 votes
Peter Geshev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2016

Can you elaborate more on your agile usage? Do you have different teams, each working on a specific project(e.g. team 1 works on project A, team 2 - project B, etc) or do you have teams working on multiple projects at the same time(team 1 works on projects A, B, C, team 2  works on project B, team 3 works on projects A and C)? Do all teams work on the same backlog(i.e. have the same reference story point estimation)?

Valerie Liarikos June 21, 2016

We have teams working on multiple projects at the same time. For example if team A is working on projects A, B, and C during a sprint, I would like to know what the velocity of project A,B,and C was during the sprint. Team B uses a different backlog with projects D, E, F. 

I know this goes against standard principals but I need to subtract the work of one project for some sprint velocities. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events