Sort workflow by last modified

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2016

Currently JIRA shows workflows Last Modified as a date. Many times workflows are changed several times a day, so having a datetime would be much more convenient.

Besides, one should be able to sort workflows by last modified datetime.

Is there any open initiative to implement this?

1 answer

0 votes
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2016

I haven't found anything for having the Created date in the workflow admin page or for a dynamic sort option. I doubt things like this would ever get done unless there's significant interest. You're welcome to log it in Atlassian's JIRA and see what happens.

On another note: many workflows are modified several times a day? Either you have a very new instance, or way too many admins. That sounds like a huge problem in itself. Care to share more on this? I'm curious.

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2016

Workflows are complex and highly customized. 1-2 times a week all RFC are implemented in batch, which created the situation described above.

Suggest an answer