Someone already verified this domain under another organization.

Rahul Purimetla October 3, 2020

Could not able to complete the domain verification to enable the password policies.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2020

I am not sure what you are looking for here?

Your domain has already been verified, you should talk to the admins of your systems to get password policies changed.

Rahul Purimetla October 3, 2020

Nic,

Yeah, Our Domain is already is verified  I am using admin privileges to enforce the password policies but it is asking to verify the domain again I added a NEW DNS TEXT record under our domain to verify, Finally, the system says the domain has already been verified.

But I am not able to enable password policies. help me going forward. Thanks.

jira domain.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2020

You don't need to add the new record, it's now confused it into thinking you are verified at the same time as not.

Remove the DNS record and talk to the people who originally verified the original domain.

jari.haaranen August 4, 2021

We have same problem and over 400 users in system already (jira and confluence). What we have do to get atlassian access registered correctly?  

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2021

You will need to talk to the people who verified the domain before (they must have access to the root of your web servers or your DNS records, so it must be someone who works or worked for you)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events