Some of my 'tasks' on the kanban board are only showing the first word of the description, others appear in full. Does anyone know why this might be?

Mike Foster-Atkins December 18, 2016

When viewing my Kanban today, some of the 'tasks' only show the first word of the description whilst others appear in full:

image2016-12-19 11:3:52.png

This is not happening for other users of the shared board so I am unsure why this is affecting me.

Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Karalee Kikiros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2016

As it's just you and no-one else I would assume that its a resolution and/or browser issue. I know we are rocking it Level 1 IT style but have you tried zooming out on your browser? Again we are rocking it old school but check the character count on a card summary that does show vs a card that doesn't. JIRA may be erring on the side of "if I can't show all of it, I will show none of it". Copying it into Word and checking it that way will be quickest. I suspect that it's the latter reason as my spidey sense is tingling so I think I've seen it before and that was the issue. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events