Some fields on the Issue Type's Create screen are missing from the issue collector editor.

Jeff Berndt April 15, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using the Issue Collector

I've created a custom Issue Type, with some custom Fields. All the fields I need are showing up in that Issue Type's Create screen, no worries.
But when I try to make an Issue Collector for that Issue Type, some of the custom fields are missing from the options below the Template Preview. What do i need to do to fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2016

You need to add the fields using JQUERY yourself.

Some help can be found here – https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/advanced-use-of-the-jira-issue-collector-720411908.html If you can ask a more specific question or have a specific field you can use as an example, I might be able to help further. 

Jeff Berndt April 15, 2016

That page shows how to set up a custom trigger, set default values for fields, and specify values of fields that don't appear in the feedback form, but I don't want to do any of those.

I want to make a custom field, which appears on the Create Screen of the Issue Type, also appear on the Issue Collector's feedback screen.

The field in question is a custom Label field.
It appears in the Issue Create screen in JIRA.
It doesn't appear on the Issue Collector screen. 

Suggest an answer