So many questions not enough answers.

Akeem Hoque January 27, 2016

6 answers

0 votes
Akeem Hoque January 29, 2016

Hi Nic, I'll put this theory to test. But thanks for the pointer. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2016

I think the rating is because posting a non-question without discussion or explanation can be taken as quite annoying.  You're not giving the community an opportunity to offer you any help or interaction, just appearing to be taking a swipe.

Most of us ignore it, some give you tongue-in-cheek responses asking for some form of explanation, and the people it really annoys vote you down.

0 votes
Akeem Hoque January 29, 2016

I find it hysterical that people investing their time into giving me a   bad   rating  but when I need some assistance or ask a questions no one is there. 

Anyways I want to  take this moment to point out some of the brightest people in Atlasssian that actually are amazing with customer service and know what the hell they are doing. 

Elisa Diel and Bernardo Casaroli! These people are rock stars!!!

Thank you for all the support and I'll continue to do business with  Atlasssian only because people like you exist. 

Thanks! 

Akeem H.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2016

There's plenty of answers around.  But to find them, you need to actually ask the question!

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2016

Is this a song? smile

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2016

Hey Akeem, sorry to hear that! Could you elaborate a little more on the questions you have so we try to answer then? smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events