So after "Copying a screen" what are the next steps?

Don Lee February 22, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Defining a screen

I see "Copying a screen" in the "Defining a screen" in JIRA and have made the copies, but what are the other steps?

5 answers

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2016
0 votes

Sorry, after I copy the "screen schemes" (they are marked "Inactive") what are the next steps ?

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2016

What you listed are Screen Schemes not Screens. I still don't understand what you are trying to achieve.

Can you clarify what you goals are?

0 votes

okay, I have 4 screens I copied that are "Inactive", and want to add them to a project where there already those 4 screens without the "copy of" (this if for a Project Lead to test). How do I do the rest?

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2016

What do you want to do with the copied screen?

Suggest an answer