It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Slack/Jira cloud Integration : Get information about a specific issue Edited

Hi,

Before using '/jira ISSUEKEY-123' was showing me the description and other useful information of the jira issue.

Now, when I use the command it show me the default style message instead of the extended one.

How can I have the extended view with '/jira ISSUEKEY-123'?

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Nov 21, 2019

Hey Jerome, great callout.

We currently don't have an option in the integration to change the message style for unfurls with the /jira ISSUEKEY-123 command. I've created a feature request for this here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/API-201

Take a look and please vote on the feature request! If there is something you think is missing about the feature request, please feel free to comment on it directly in Jira.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

1,738 views 8 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you