Show JIRA Log file button is missing in the JIRA 6.X +

Nitram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2015

Show JIRA Log file button under system menu of administration is missing in the JIRA 6.X + , I just want to know, where it has been moved currently with the existing design.Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2015

That function was added to JIRA 7...

Nitram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2015

But where is it located currently ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2015

Not in version 6.

Nitram
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2015

Not in Version 7 JIRA software too... let me check the JIRA CORE..

Martin Jerome Raj D November 20, 2015

I have checked on bothe JIRA CORE or JIRA Software.. I dont see a button under administration -> system -> show jira log file (button missing)

Martin Jerome Raj D November 20, 2015

@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] , could you please help me with the above..Thanks!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 20, 2015

I've made a mistake - there's an addon in my installation of JIRA 7 showing me a link to view the log. There is no "show log file" option in JIRA. May I ask what makes you think that there is?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events