Share my board with new interface

Gregoire Terrien March 6, 2018

With the new interface, my board is now located in my profile. How can I share it with others? I can't move it to the project because the project has many workflows.

With the old interface, it would just be easily accessible on the top menu. Now it is "hidden" in my profile. How can I restore that?

1 answer

0 votes
Gabriel Senna
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2018

Hi Gregoire,

In the new interface, you need to click in the "..." button and select the option "Board Settings".

You have in the "General"part, the option to share it and to configure it, filter, administrators, etc.

Gregoire Terrien March 7, 2018

Hi Gabriel,

I found where to change the "Location" of my board. However in the drop down list, the project on which it is based is not available. In fact, if I go to this project (type "Business" and I click on the board tab, no board is actually showing up.

I found in the Atlassian FAQ that it can happen if issues in this project have different workflows, which is the case.

What I don't understand is why the board is working for me (under my profile, even if the issues have different workflows) and I can't publish it by moving it to the project itself? How can I do?

Suggest an answer