• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

SelfHosting more than one application

Hi

We have Jira Core, Jira HelpDesk, Jira Software, Jira Confluence. All server versions. I have installed CORE and it works, i can access it. Now i want to install HelpDesk and other aplications from Jira. How? I want to all Jira applications interact with each other.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Aleš,
welcome to Atlassian Community!

From an already installed Jira Core it is very easy to install Jira Software or Jira Service Desk.

Please have a look at the following guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/licensing-your-jira-applications-938847718.html

Confluence needs a separate installation but it integrates nicely with Jira later on - after separate installation.

In case of further questions Community is here for help.

Cheers,
Daniel

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion. I dont have HelpDesk installed so i can not update licence of HelpDesk. SO i have installation file of 400Mb for HelpDesk, but im not shure how to install aditional application into Jira-CORE?

Replying to my self:

If you want to have Jira Software or/and  Jira HelpDesk in an server CORE installation, you need to finf HelpDesk and Software applications in marketplace, and upload it. Then you can add licenses.

So all installations for self-hosting applications, are for first time install. Sfter that, you have to add apps inside CORE installation.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

4,257 views 12 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you